The Atmos modules have their own connection terminals and are wired to the corresponding outputs of an amplifier or receiver. If you don't have one yet, you can first use the S 80 ATM as a classic front speaker and then simply upgrade to Atmos later with new electronics.
The "traditional" hi-fi part of the S 80 features two 170 mm woofers, a 110 mm midrange driver and a 28 mm dome tweeter. This is enough for a frequency spectrum from 26 to 38,000 Hz. With the Atmos module, by the way, it's also an impressive 26 to 28,000 Hz.
At 86 cm high, the S 80 has perfect dimensions, both acoustically and visually. With its cabinet in black or walnut, there is a suitable version for every living environment. The baffle has a black finish and the removable front cover made of acoustic fabric rounds off the appearance.
Rendimiento (1 vatio/1 m)
Frecuencia de separación
Potencia recomendada del amplificador
Dimensiones (an x al x pr)
- 2 ½-way bass reflex floorstanding speaker and integrated 2-way Dolby Atmos module
- 2-way coaxial
- Crossover con optimización de amplitudes y fases
- Separate connection terminal for the Dolby Atmos module
- Connection terminal with gold-plated and encapsulated screw terminals
- Resonance-damping rubber feed
- Airflex port with rounded reflex opening for reducing wind noises
- Detachable front cover with acoustic cloth
- Diseño de carcasa robusta y de baja resonancia con paneles de madera MDF E1