The coaxial speaker, which has been specially developed according to Atmos guidelines, combines a 20 mm tweeter with a 130 mm bass-midrange driver. The tweeter features a fabric dome and a powerful neodymium drive. The bass-midrange driver is equipped with a lightweight, specially coated paper cone and a highly resilient voice coil. All of this is accommodated in a sturdy metal basket, which is concealed at the front of the unit by an elegant trim that is secured in place by 6 screws. The recommended amplifier power rating is between 20 and 100 watts. The ATM 202 is thereby suitable for use with a wide range of available electronics.
The solid housing is available in a black or white high-gloss finish and blends in perfectly with existing speakers or integrates harmoniously into a room when mounted on a wall. The crossover has been optimized in terms of amplitude and phase to fulfill the demanding Dolby Atmos specifications. A generously dimensioned terminal area with solid screw terminals ensures even the highest quality speaker cables are securely accommodated with optimum contact.
Odporúčaný výstup zosilňovača
- Home cinema add-on loudspeaker with Dolby® Atmos certification
- Loudspeaker system licensed in accordance with the stringent Dolby® Atmos guidelines
- The ATM 202 can be combined with a large number of home cinema speakers
- Compact and universal cabinet design
- Ready for wall-mounting
- Phase- and amplitude-optimized crossover
- Veľký panel pripojenia s veľkoryso dimenzovanými skrutkovými terminálmi a pozlátenými kontaktmi
- Solid and attractive enclosure in console form with baffle and front in gloss lacquer finish
- Removable protective covering with optimum sound transmissivity and concealed magnet fastenings
- Integrated wall brackets on the bottom for optional wall mounting
- Resonance-damping rubber feet