Bluetooth connectivity allows the Transpuls to be connected to smartphones and tablets, while the HDMI input makes it the perfect addition to a TV set. What's more, the digital input also supports the playback of high-resolution audio. Of course, it can also handle analog signals as well and the RCA input with switchable phono stage will raise the heart rate of all vinyl fans, as it means they can finally provide their favorite source with the corresponding acoustic expertise complete with matching retro look.
Magnat Transpuls 800A – Compact, but not small
Measuring just 385 mm in height, 240 mm in width and 215 mm in depth, the Transpuls 800A will fit easily on any shelf. It should still be sturdy, however, because firstly the set weighs x.x kg and secondly, its dynamic capabilities require a robust installation location. The dark wood decor housing, as well as the baffle and removable black fabric cover should by no means be interpreted as attempts to be discreet. That's definitely not the character of the Transpuls 800A.
The precisely calculated geometry of the horn tweeter, which is a feature of the Transpuls series, delivers a brutal pulse fidelity. And the bass range is in no way inferior, because the 170 mm hardened paper cone with PA fabric mount also ensures a purely dynamic performance. In addition, there are also selected components in the crossover and sturdy connecting terminals to boot. The Transpuls may give the impression of a shelf speaker, but inside beats the rocky, musical heart of a fully-fledged hi-fi system.
„The third and so far most compact model from Magnat’s retro series Transpuls is active and, in addition to audiophile virtues, brings along a lush fun factor thanks to great playability as well as clever features. The test was a real pleasure - price tip!“
„For 799.00 euros, there is a package here that can be seen and was allowed to fulfill all demands on a HiFi system. And that without a receiver. Chapeau“
Výstupný výkon (RMS/Max.)
- 25 mm fabric dome with powerful neodymium drive for excellent dynamics and a natural sound pattern
- Single-compression horn tweeter (SC-horn) with dispersion-optimized horn geometry
- Elaborated phase and amplitude optimized crossover with high-quality components
- High-quality connecting terminal with solid, gold-plated and capsulated screw connectors
- High-quality dark wood decor, baffle in contrast black
- Removable cloth cover in retro design with a solid MDF frame
- Solid MDF enclosure with two large, flow-optimized reflex tubes in a front-firing configuration