The combination of the best sound and impressive performance goes hand in hand with an impressive variety of connection options. First and foremost, HDMI for seamless integration of the TV set with all its sources.
Performance and sound
With carefully selected ECC 81 tubes already burned in, the MA 700 delivers exactly the sound that connoisseurs appreciate. Thanks to the downstream power transistors, you don't have to do without an impressive output line.
Five analogue high-level inputs, 4 digital inputs plus a phono input for MM systems are the basis for also being able to connect large systems without any difficulty. On top of this, Bluetooth is included with the lossless aptX standard for the best sound from smartphone, tablet or computer.
Magnat MA 700 - HDMI for the full media package
With the constantly growing range of video services, it is also becoming increasingly interesting to reproduce this content in the best possible quality. Thanks to the MA 700's HDMI input, this is easy to do - even the volume can then be adjusted using the TV remote control. And all connected sources, from the games console to the set-top box, can also enjoy the sound capabilities of our hybrid amplifier.
A look that will last forever
What looks like metal here is also actually made from it. It starts with the solid housing and continues with the brushed aluminum front panel and controls, which also allow you feel the cool metal with every touch. And apart from that: pure music. The inputs are discreetly visualised via individual LEDs, the brightness of which can be dimmed in two stages so that nothing distracts from the tempting glow of the tube.
„The Magnat MA 700 is a well-built hybrid amplifier with a high-quality tube preamplifier and powerful transistor power amplifiers. The acoustic performance is outstanding. The high-quality workmanship inside and outside is to be praised, as well as the good connection equipment. HDMI-ARC, Phono-MM and Bluetooth with aptX are also not missing.““
- Supported bit depth: 16/24bits
- Supported sampling frequencies: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz
- coaxial (cinch)
- optical (Toslink™)
Amplifier and power supply
- High-capacity filter/electrolytic capacitors
- Standby power supply for low power consumption in standby mode < 0,5 watts
- Power output: 70 watts of sine power per channel at 4 ohms and 250 watts of maximum pulse power
- Elaborate mains adapter with separately stabilised supply voltage for the individual circuits
- Discrete Class A/B power amplifier
- Shielded toroidal transformer
- Mono switch (for analog sources)
- Headphone output with high-quality 6.3 mm jack socket
- System remote control for all functions
- Speaker terminal with solid, insulated screw terminals that are capable of accommodating large cable cross-sections
- Stable feet with damping rubber insert
- Solid aluminium controls
- Sturdy full-metal enclosure with solid, brushed aluminium front
- Additional 3.5 mm audio input on the front panel for connecting portable devices
- Preselected and burned-in tubes
- MM-phono preamplifier with low-noise operational amplifiers and subsonic filters