- 3-way centre speaker for the highest demands
- HighRes dual tweeter module for frequencies up to over 50 kHz
- Aluminium-ceramic composite bass-midrange driver
- Magnetically attached fabric protective grille
- High-gloss lacquered baffle with body in satin finish
- Klippel-optimized bass-midrange unit
- Optimum sound dispersion for use in a home cinema system
- Ventilated voice-coil unit for maximum resilience and dynamics
- Hi-Res certified dual tweeter module with two fmax domes
- 3-way centre speaker with bass reflex technology
Both feature the HiRes tweeter module with two domes. A 30 mm dome allows a homogeneous connection to the respective bass-midrange drivers. The additional 20 mm super dome tweeter is responsible for frequency reproduction up to and beyond 50 kHz. In the bass and mid-bass range, both centres use a coated paper cone or, in the case of the Signature Center Pro, even a ceramic-aluminium sandwich cone. With this configuration, the centre speakers harmonise perfectly with all Signature series.
The cabinets of both models are made of solid MDF and are internally braced, making them completely resonance-free. Airflex ports ensure that no unsightly flow noise can occur in the first place with the bass reflex constructions. It goes without saying that both centres have perfect finishes. If desired, removable fabric covers can be used to create a discreet look or to reveal the impressive technology.