Absorbers or metal spikes - you decide!
All floor-standing speakers in the range can be set up with the support of resonance absorbers or, alternatively, metal spikes supplied additionally.
Gold-plated bi-wiring terminal
The loudspeaker cables are connected to the terminal with encapsulated clamps, providing secure contact even for larger gauge cables. Bi-amping and bi-wiring are also possible.
Bass/mid-range drivers in detail
The baskets of the 170 mm bass/mid-range drivers are made of torsion-resistant die-cast aluminium. Together with the aluminium-ceramic membranes, these chassis guarantee particularly high impulse fidelity and clean bass reproduction.
The noble art of precision
A high-efficiency Magnat Fmax tweeter consisting of a dual-compound fabric membrane operates in the treble range. A dampened pole piece hole produces a particularly harmonious transition to the mid-tone range.
Power Handling (RMS/Max.)
Recommended Amplifier Output
Woofer / midrange
- Airflow-optimized, non-magnetic aluminium die-cast baskets to prevent turbulence and resonance effects
- Ventilated high-performance voice-coils ensure a high degree of operational reliability
- Ceramic/aluminium cones for best reproduction quality
- Dual compound fabric cone
- Solid aluminium/ABS flange with optimized acoustic transmission
- Damped pole piece hole
- fmax tweeter with increased frequency range
- Elaborated phase and amplitude optimized crossover with selected high-quality components
- High-quality interior cabling
- Large terminal panel with solid and encapsulated connectors to accommodate the use of high-quality heavy gauge cables
- Bi-Wiring, Bi-Amping Option
- Airflex ports with extremely wide openings for optimized bass connection
- 35 mm base plate in high gloss painting finish
- 45 mm double-layer baffle in high gloss painting finish
- Detachable grill
- Big rubber resonance absorbers
- Very solid and elegant construction using MDF panels and elaborated struttings
- Piano White/White satin
- Piano Black/Black satin