Towards the top, the 28 mm dome tweeter takes over, which most S-Line speakers can boast. The assembly with identical drivers ensures that you get homogeneous sound all around, even in complex multi-channel systems. By the way, the two basses guarantee fulminant low frequencies, the frequency spectrum ranges from 19 up to 38,000 Hz.
With cabinet variants in black or walnut, the S 70 also has the right model for every style. The anthracite-colored baffle and the removable front cover made of acoustic fabric ensure a uniform appearance.
Power Handling (RMS/Max.)
Recommended Amplifier Output
- Newly developed 28 mm tweeter with fabric composite dome tweeter, front panel with radiation-optimised sound path and powerful ferrite drive for excellent dynamics
- Woofer and woofer-midrange drivers with sturdy, coated metal baskets
- FE-Dynamics woofers and bass-midrange drivers with low partial vibration, coated paper cones, new phase-optimised dust caps and linearised magnet systems.
- Phase- and amplitude-optimized crossover
- Connection terminal with gold-plated and encapsulated screw terminals
- Airflex port with rounded reflex opening to minimize annoying resonances
- Solid low-resonance cabinet construction using E1-MDF panels
- Detachable front cover with acoustic cloth
- Resonance-damping rubber feed