Technically, the S 30 offers the familiar 170 mm bass-midrange driver and the 28 mm dome made of fabric composite material. Thus equipped, it casually reproduces frequencies between 34 and 38,000 Hz. Details such as the solid connection terminal with its gold-plated and encapsulated screw terminals or the resonance-damping rubber feet prove that compact dimensions do not have to mean sacrifice. Visually, the S 30 is identical to the other models: Black and walnut finishes, a black baffle and the removable textile cover ensure a homogeneous appearance all around.
Power Handling (RMS/Max.)
Recommended Amplifier Output
- 2 way bookshelf speaker
- 2 way bass reflex
- Woofer-midrange driver with sturdy, coated metal basket
- Newly developed 28 mm tweeter with fabric composite dome tweeter, front panel with radiation-optimised sound path and powerful ferrite drive for excellent dynamics
- FE-Dynamics woofers and bass-midrange drivers with low partial vibration, coated paper cones, new phase-optimised dust caps and linearised magnet systems.
- Phase- and amplitude-optimized crossover
- Connection terminal with gold-plated and encapsulated screw terminals
- Resonance-damping rubber feet
- Detachable front cover with acoustic cloth
- Airflex port with rounded reflex opening to minimize annoying resonances
- Solid low-resonance cabinet construction using E1-MDF panels