WLAN combined with virtual surround sound
Fully-fledged, dynamic home cinema sound from a slim soundbar and a wirelessly controlled high-performance subwoofer. Operation is via the remote control provided or the function keys on the side. In a few simple steps, the CSB 1000 can be integrated into the existing WLAN and controlled using the Qualcomm app.
Perfectly integrated LED display
The LED display for the status indicator is located unobtrusively behind the soundbar speaker grille. The easy-to-read display shows the user the signal source that has been selected.
Extensive features, including HDMI
The CSB 1000 Soundbar is, of course, equipped with HDMI, including Audio Return Channel (ARC). Three additional UltraHD-compatible HDMI inputs and an optical digital input offer a high degree of flexibility for connecting other devices. Audio signals can also be fed to the soundbar via Bluetooth.
Prepared for wall mounting
The particularly slim soundbar can be incorporated into any living room surroundings thanks to the wall bracket provided. There is a convenient wireless connection to the subwoofer, meaning that it can be placed wherever you want.
Output power (RMS/Max.)
Power output overall
- WLAN network connection, control via free Allplay Jukebox app for iOS and Android
- Supports Qualcomm® Allplay™
- Easy to install due to numerous inputs, can be connected directly to the TV due to HDMI®
- Dolby Audio™ decoder (for HDMI® and digital input)
- HDMI® with ARC and CEC function (Soundbar can be controlled via TV remote control)
- 3 additional HDMI® audio/video inputs with loss-free video repeater function, ultra-HD compatible (4K)
- Bluetooth® with the latest high-end audio standard “Qualcomm® aptX™” ensures the transmission of CD-quality music
- Perfect integration in the living room through the slim soundbar with a sturdy wall bracket and compact subwoofer
- Realistic, DSP-controlled 3D surround sound for movies and music
- Additional bass and treble controls (via the menu) for optimum sound adjustment
- Adjustable subwoofer level
- Night mode with reduced dynamic for use at volume-sensitive times
- Entirely controlled through the system remote control
- Easy-to-read LED info-display on the front panel
- Various connecting cables included
- HDMI®-CEC function: Control via TV remote control (if the TV supports this function)
- HDMI®-ARC input for direct connection to the TV
- Optical digital input
- 3 additional HDMI® audio/video inputs with video repeater function up to 4K resolution (the video signal is output to the HDMI®/ARC port)
- Bluetooth® with Qualcomm® aptX™
- WLAN input for integration in the home network
- Analogue audio input (3.5 mm jack)
- Separate power supply for the Soundbar