Downfire design for crisp, deep bass
The downfire enclosure design helps the Beta Sub 20 A to produce a very deep and strong bass foundation. The driver is supported by an Airflex bass reflex port at the front. The bass reflex output, secured by five screws, ensures untroubled and interference-free enjoyment, even in critical sequences.
This subwoofer is driven by a 140 watt high-performance power amp – serving a deep bass range of 200 to 25 Hz – and is infinitely adjustable between 200 and 50 Hz.
Defined clearance below
With a very small and precisely defined clearance between the bottom of the unit and the underlying surface, the subwoofer membrane surface can be particularly well controlled and pushed to the limit acoustically.
Technical specifi cations
Output power (RMS/Max.)
Woofer / midrange
- High-power long-throw woofer
Amplifier and power supply
- Automatic standby circuit
- Phase switchable 0° - 180°
- Real-time Limiter (rt-limiter)
- Surge protection with LED indicator light
- Switchable mains voltage 115/230 V
- Volume and crossover frequency adjustable
- High Level input
- low level inputs
- ‚Downfire’ construction
- Aerodynamic optimized “Airflex” ports
- Rubber spikes included
- Black Satin/Ash Decor Black