Innovative driver technology
Magnat Shadow stands for innovative driver technology and acoustic performance at the highest level.
Woofer in detail
Magnat´s high-performance FE Dynamics driver comprises a lightweight, specially coated paper membrane and a non-magnetic, fibre-reinforced ABS cast basket. This combination of materials produces a particularly well-balanced and distortion-free soundscape in the limit range.
Extremely precise and very dynamic
The newly developed fmax dome tweeter is responsible for the transparent and natural treble range. Excellent dynamics are guaranteed with a particularly wide surround, a front panel with dispersion-optimized sound guide as well as a powerful ferrite drive.
Impressive enclosure design
The 3D sectional drawing shows the flagship of the range. Unpleasant resonances have no chance here because the enclosure is made of sturdy, solid E1 MFD boards.
Power Handling (RMS/Max.)
Recommended Amplifier Output
Highly modern design with silk matt lacquer and aluminium applications
- Floorstanding speaker
Woofer / midrange
- coated paper cone
- Ventilated voice-coil unit for maximum capacity
- Non-magnetic, fibre-rinforced ABS basket
- Klippel® optimised construction
- FE-Dynamics woofer-midrange
- Resonance damping rubber pucks and metal spikes included
- New developed 30 mm fmax tweeter with a particularly wide surround, soundguide in the front plate for optimised dispersion properties and powerful drive for excellent dynamics
- Big Bi-Wiring/Bi-Amping connecting terminal with big screw connectors and gold-plated contacts
- Amplitude and phase-optimised crossover with acoustical 24dB filters and high-quality components
- Solid low-resonance cabinet construction using E1-MDF panels
- Airflex port with rounded reflex opening to minimize annoying resonances
- Removable cloth grille
- Baffle in high-gloss lacquering
- Piano white, white decor
- Piano black/ Ash decor black