Smart active loudspeaker with Bluetooth and aptX
This particularly compact active stereo set offers, among other things, a wireless audio connection via Bluetooth with aptX support. This means that high-resolution digital music can be transmitted from a smartphone, notebook or tablet in completely wireless mode and with the highest possible quality.
The all-rounder: Hi-fi, streaming and vinyl
Audiophile hi-fi sound – also from vinyl if you wish – and high-resolution music streaming via Bluetooth aptX: The Multi Monitor 220 from Magnat offers two in one.
High-quality loudspeaker chassis
Thanks to its dispersion-optimized sound guide and the powerful ferrite magnet system, a 25 mm Magnat fmax tweeter ensures outstanding dynamics and absolute precision. The deep bass range is taken care of by an FE Dynamics chassis with a ceramic-aluminium membrane and distortion-optimized magnet system.
Generously dimensioned Class D amplifier
The Multi Monitor 220 provides a total of six different digital and analogue inputs, including phono input. The compact active loudspeaker is also fitted with a high-performance Class D amplifier with a power output of 2 x 40 watts.
Power Handling (RMS/Max.)
Output power (RMS/Max.)
Highly modern design with silk matt lacquer and aluminium applications
- Shelf speaker
Amplifier & Connections
- Low standby power consumption (<0.5 watts) with auto standby function
- Control for volume and input selection at the rear panel of the right loudspeaker
- Complete control is ensured via the supplied remote control (incl. battery)
- Optical and coaxial digital input for direct connection of digital audio devices (e. g. TV)
- Sampling rates of all digital inputs up to 24Bit/192kHz
- Subwoofer output for connecting an external active subwoofer
- LED status indicator at the speaker front
- Analogue stereo input (Cinch R/L) with switchable phono preamplifier for direct connection of a record player with magnet system (MM)
- Additional 3.5 mm analogue stereo input for connecting portable audio devices
- 25 mm fmax tweeter with soundguide for optimised dispersion properties and powerful ferrite drive for excellent dynamics
- Solid metal basket with generous ventilation openings
- FE-dynamics woofer and woofer midrange with ceramic-aluminium membrane and low-distortion magnet system
- High-quality terminal with solid gold-plated and capsulated screw connectors
- Amplitude and phase-optimised crossover with acoustical 24dB filters and high-quality components
- Elegant design with matte painted front baffle
- Resonance-damping rubber spikes included in delivery
- Removable speaker grille with acoustic material and invisible magnetic mount
- Solid low-resonance cabinet construction using E1-MDF panels
- Airflex port with rounded reflex opening to minimize annoying resonances
- Black satin / Black decor