Like the hybrid integrated amplifier, the MCD 1050 high-end CD player also features a high-resolution, high-contrast OLED display. The components are perfectly matched not only in relation to acoustic performance but, rather, also in terms of looks.
Various connection options are provided for
The MA 1000 has four high-level inputs and a phono input that can be switched between MM and MC. A 3.5 mm jack input is also provided at the front to connect portable devices.
- Handy remote control to access all functions
- Two different display modes available
- High quality headphone amplifier with volume adjustment via remote control
- High-contrast, state-of-the-art "Organic LED" display
- Separate standby power supply for low power consumption in standby mode
- Sophisticated power supply with R-core transformer
- High-quality RCA output connectors
- Digital outputs (optical and coaxial)
- Digital inputs (optical and coaxial) for sampling frequencies up to 192kHz/24Bit
- USB 2.0 input supports sampling frequencies up to 192kHz/24Bit
- Solid aluminium control elements
- Robust housing with milled, 8 mm thick aluminium front panel