Reduced design – acoustically to the point
You won´t find any extravagance, decorative elements or embellishments here! Instead, the Edelstein is convincing with simple elegance, high-quality craftsmanship and a touch of noblesse.
Stylish aluminium front for optimum acoustics
The targeted mechanical coupling of the silk dome tweeter to the solid aluminium front panel ensures optimum dispersion characteristics with low inherent vibrations.
Perfect looks even from behind
The milled aluminium connecting terminal with gold-plated, totally insulated screw terminals also allows the use of larger-gauge cables.
Perfect acoustic decoupling
The silk dome of the tweeter is perfectly balanced acoustically. The especially wide surround offers optimum dispersion characteristics in combination with the special sound guide in the aluminium front panel.
Power Handling (RMS/Max.)
Recommended Amplifier Output
- Airflow-optimized, non-magnetic aluminium die-cast basket to prevent turbulence and compression effects to handle large cone excursions
- Distortion-optimised, powerful magnet system with induction ring and stray field optimisation, thereby ensuring minimal distortion and high efficiency
- Kapton voice coil to minimise eddy current loss, thereby ensuring minimal distortion of the midrange and optimised efficiency
- Aluminium/ceramic sandwich cone with an inverted dust cap for optimum rigidity with high internal damping
- Mechanical coupling to the aluminium front panel for reduced intrinsic vibration
- High performance neodymium magnet system for excellent dynamics and a high resolution
- Silk dome tweeter with a particularly wide surround for optimised dispersion characteristics at frequencies above 20 kHz
- Special sound guide in the aluminium front panel for optimum dispersion properties
- Elaborated phase and amplitude optimized crossover with selected high-quality components
- Particularly low-impedance bass-midrange channel for minimal electrical loss
- High-quality interior cabling
- Milled aluminium terminal with gold-plated screw connectors encapsulated in acrylic
- Sturdy MDF cabinet with high-quality glossy finish
- Solid aluminium front panel with machined and burnished sound guide for the bass-midrange driver and tweeter
- Double base plate manufactured from polished acrylic glass and solid aluminium, decoupled from one another
- Reinforcing board in the housing with chassis support for the bass-midrange, which ensures optimum low-resonance properties and minimal intrinsic vibration
- Cabinet in high-gloss black finish/front panel and base plate in brushed and anodised aluminium, base plate in polished acrylic glass
- Cabinet in high-gloss white finish/front panel and base plate in brushed and anodised aluminium, base plate in polished acrylic glass