Downfire design for crisp, deep bass
The downfire enclosure design helps the Beta Sub 20 A to produce a very deep and strong bass foundation. The driver is supported by an Airflex bass reflex port at the front. The bass reflex output, secured by five screws, ensures untroubled and interference-free enjoyment, even in critical sequences.
This subwoofer is driven by a 140 watt high-performance power amp – serving a deep bass range of 200 to 25 Hz – and is infinitely adjustable between 200 and 50 Hz.
Defined clearance below
With a very small and precisely defined clearance between the bottom of the unit and the underlying surface, the subwoofer membrane surface can be particularly well controlled and pushed to the limit acoustically.
Output power (RMS/Max.)
Highly modern design with silk matt lacquer and aluminium applications
Amplifier and power supply
- Volume and crossover frequency adjustable
- Phase switchable 0° - 180°
- Real-time Limiter (rt-limiter)
- Automatic standby circuit
- Switchable mains voltage 115/230 V
- Surge protection with LED indicator light
Woofer / midrange
- High-power long-throw woofer
- High Level input
- low level inputs
- Rubber spikes included
- ‚Downfire’ construction
- Aerodynamic optimized “Airflex” ports
- Black Satin/Ash Decor Black