The Signature 909 defines the higher end of the 900 series. With fully-fledged 4-way components, it sets acoustic standards and, with a size of around 1.20 m, it also makes a strong optical statement. The tweeter module is complemented here by a 170 mm midrange driver, accompanied by two woofers with an impressive 200 mm diameter. This enables the 909 to reproduce the lowest frequencies down to 22 Hz. With its efficiency of 93 dB, it does not make excessive demands on the connected amplifier electronics - despite its high performance. It goes without saying that the connection terminal allows bi-wiring and bi-amping, i.e. the use of different cables or even amplifiers for bass and midrange / treble.
Tweeter & Super-Tweeter
- Newly developed high-res tweeter module with two fmax Signature dome tweeters
- 30 mm dome tweeter with coupling volume, long-excursion drive and particularly wide surround for especially deep mid-tone coupling
- Additional 20 mm super dome tweeter for ideal omnidirectional sound distribution and extended reproduction up to 55 kHz
- Powerful neodymium ring magnet systems for excellent dynamics
- Special sound guides in the solid ABS/aluminium front panel for optimum dispersion characteristics