The Signature 507 is just as slim as the 505, but a bit higher at 1030 mm. The increased size is due to the dual woofer used, with the result that the 507 has a 170 mm bass-midrange unit as well as woofers of the same size, enabling it to reproduce correspondingly lower frequencies. It does, of course, also have the Hi-Res certified dual tweeter module with 2 fmax domes. The front panel with its integrated wave guides also optimizes the dispersion characteristics. Like all the speakers in the Signature 500 range, the sturdiest possible connection terminals are used, which allows the best cables to be used, as well as facilitating bi-wiring or bi-amping operation. It goes without saying that the 507 is suitable both as a stereo speaker and as a front channel in a home cinema system.
Tweeter & Super-Tweeter
- Newly developed high-res tweeter module with two fmax dome tweeters
- 1.2" dome tweeter with extra-thick surround for low frequency coupling to the midrange
- Additional 20 mm super dome tweeter for ideal omnidirectional sound distribution and extended reproduction up to 50 kHz
- Powerful neodymium ring magnet systems for best dynamics
- Front panel with dedicated sound guidance for optimum dispersion properties