The Signature 505 is the more compact of the two floor-standing speakers, but still fully grown at a height of 930 mm. It is equipped with the Hi-Res certified dual tweeter module with two fmax domes and also features a 170 mm bass-midrange unit as well a further 170 mm woofer. The front panel with its integrated wave guides also optimizes the dispersion characteristics. The spikes supplied with the package not only ensure secure positioning of the Signature 505, they can also be used for acoustic decoupling. As a stereo speaker, it cuts an equally outstanding figure in terms of sound as it does in its role as a front channel in a home cinema system.
Tweeter & Super-Tweeter
- Front panel with dedicated sound guidance for optimum dispersion properties
- Additional 20 mm super dome tweeter for ideal omnidirectional sound distribution and extended reproduction up to 50 kHz
- 1.2" dome tweeter with extra-thick surround for low frequency coupling to the midrange
- Powerful neodymium ring magnet systems for best dynamics
- Newly developed high-res tweeter module with two fmax dome tweeters